Lessons are weekly at the same time with the same teacher and are offered in half-hour increments.
Payments are made monthly based on a 4-week month and a single lesson fee of $37.50/half-hour. An extra lesson fee may apply in some cases to a 5-week month.
A 10% discount is applied to each additional half-hour.
Monthly Tuition – September – June (Summer billed separately)
$150/month for first half-hour weekly lesson
$135/month for each additional half-hour within the same family.
The monthly fee is the same between September and June and already accounts for holidays and other studio closures. It is based on the number of lessons between September and June (40) divided by 10 months. We do pro-rate if starting after the first of the month. An extra lesson fee may apply in some cases to a 5-week month.
*Pay For 2 Or More Months At One Time And Save!
$5 per month for 1 Lesson/Week $10 per month for 2 lessons/Week
Individual Lesson Pricing (non-monthly)
$80 2 Half-Hours
Automatic Recurring Payments
We will automatically debit a checking account or a credit card each month for the monthly amount. The automatic debiting will stop upon withdrawal.
- ACH withdrawal – *Our preferred and safest method. This is from a checking or savings account using the routing and checking account number on your check. * This is the safest method of transaction and is our most preferred. Please provide routing and account numbers or a voided check.
- Pay with a Credit Card. We do NOT accept Debit Cards. Using ACH withdrawal (see above) accomplishes the same thing at a lower processing fee as well as being a safer method of security over debit cards.
- Pay with Cash/Check/Card each month. Payment is due either the last week of the month prior or on the first lesson of the month. An invoice will be sent each month which you may pay online or at the front desk. *A $10 fee will be assessed if the invoice is not paid within 15 days.
There will be a $10 Fee for any returned checks. Avoid this by signing up for Recurring Payments.
Cancelation/Missed Lesson Policy
When signing up for lessons at The Music Connection, we are reserving a time slot on a teachers schedule just for you. The teacher has committed their time to as well. If you miss that time, the teacher cannot put another student in that slot and is compensated for the time. There are No Refunds for missed lessons*. Rescheduling a missed lesson is not guaranteed and at the discretion of the teacher.
However, there are a few options if the case should arise.
- • Taking the lesson online at the scheduled time.
• Taking the lesson online at another time. (at teacher’s discretion)
• Optional available times on the teachers schedule.
• Reschedule Days.
First Step: You must fill out the Cancel/Reschedule Form on our website in order to be considered for a reschedule. www.MusicConnectionDanvers.com/cancel.
A rescheduled time will be considered if the following conditions apply:
- • Cancellation must be made prior to or before 12:00 PM of the day of the lesson in order to be eligible for rescheduling.
- • No reschedule option will be available for a last-minute cancelation or a missed lesson with no prior notice.
- • If a teacher has an open time in their schedule they can opt to offer it as a reschedule time.
- • A teacher may also choose to offer a Reschedule Day. This would be in addition to their regularly scheduled times. In this case there will be a $10 fee payable directly to the teacher for their additional time in offering a rescheduled lesson time.
- • Student must be currently active. Discontinuing lessons forfeits any reschedule options.
- • Limit of 4 rescheduled lessons between September and June.
- • If you miss your rescheduled lesson, you will not be offered another option.
*In the case of teacher cancelation, or inclement weather forcing a closing, no-fee make-ups will be offered. In certain circumstances credits may be given.
To cancel or reschedule please go to www.MusicConnectionDanvers.com/cancel.
Withdrawing From Lessons
- 2-week notice required.
- Complete the Withdrawal Form at the front desk or on our website.
- No monetary refunds will be granted. (except in the case of teacher cancelations)
- If any pre-paid lessons remaining after the 2-weeks will be saved as a credit. (May be transferred).
- Automatic payments will be discontinued after any unpaid balances are met.
- When you or a family member returns for lessons, no Registration Fee will be required.
Failure To Show
If you fail to show for 2 lessons in a row without contacting us or responding to our communication, you will be removed from the schedule and any deposits will be applied or a credit card or checking account on file will be charged accordingly. Automatic payments will be discontinued. There are no refunds for missed lessons.
Instructor Missed Lesson-Substitute
Due to unexpected circumstance, your instructor may be absent. The studio reserves the right to provide a qualified substitute or schedule a timely make-up session for lessons missed at no extra cost to you . If the instructor cannot provide a timely make-up option, the lesson may be made up in the slower summer months. No credit or refund will be given for instructor cancelled lessons.
If the studio is closed due to inclement weather, students will be invited for special make-ups which could include private or group lessons. If a timely make-up option cannot be provided, the lesson may be made up in the slower summer months. No credit or refund will be given for cancelled lessons due to inclement weather.
*Please Note: We DO NOT follow the Danvers School schedule. We will make our own judgement on whether to close. if you are unsure, please call or email us. We will send out appropriate information at that time.
The Music Connection will be closed on the following days:
- Labor Day – September 6, 2021 (*Lessons made up on Monday 11/22)
- Thanksgiving Break* – Nov. 22 – 28, 2021 (*Open Monday 11/22)
- Winter Holiday Break – Dec. 20 – Jan. 2, 2022
- Memorial Day – May 30, 2022
We will be OPEN for all other Monday holidays not listed here as well as February, March, and April vacations.