Lessons are weekly at the same time with the same teacher and are offered in half-hour increments.
Monthly Tuition – September – June (Summer billed separately)
$156/month for first half-hour weekly lesson
$140/month for each additional half-hour within the same family.
Pricing is based on $37.50/half-hour. A 10% discount is applied to each additional half-hour.
The monthly fee is the same between September and June and already accounts for holidays and other studio closures. It is based on the number of lessons between September and June (40) divided by 10 months. We do pro-rate if starting after the first of the month.
*A One-Time $25 Family Registration Fee is due at the time of registration.
*Pay For 3 Or More Months At One Time And Save!
$5 per month for 1 Lesson/Week $10 per month for 2 lessons/Week
Individual Lesson Pricing (non-monthly)
$80 2 Half-Hours
Automatic Recurring Payments
We will automatically debit a checking account or a credit card each month for the monthly amount. The automatic debiting will stop upon withdrawal.
- ACH withdrawal – *Our preferred and safest method. This is from a checking or savings account using the routing and checking account number on your check. * This is the safest method of transaction and is our most preferred. Please provide routing and account numbers or a voided check.
- Pay with a Credit Card. We do NOT accept Debit Cards. Using ACH withdrawal (see above) accomplishes the same thing at a lower processing fee as well as being a safer method of security over debit cards.
- Pay with Cash/Check/Card each month. Payment is due either the last week of the month prior or on the first lesson of the month. An invoice will be sent each month which you may pay online or at the front desk. *If after 10 days, and a reminder, payment is not made, your checking account will be automatically debited through our ACH Payment Processing. (See above)
There will be a $10 Fee for any returned checks. Avoid this by signing up for Recurring Payments.
Cancelation/Missed Lesson Policy
Once you have reserved a weekly lesson time, your teacher has committed to be available during the scheduled time. If you need to cancel a scheduled lesson, PLEASE inform the studio ASAP. If you cancel or miss a lesson for any reason, you may request a make-up to be taken on a Make-Up Lesson Day that the teacher has arranged. The teachers will have 3 – 5 make-up days available throughout the year. There are no refunds for missed lessons.
Each teacher with have 3 – 5 days available throughout the year designated as make-up days. These days will be outside the teachers normal teaching schedule and taken from their personal time. You can go online to the Make-Up page on our website. You may sign up for up to 2 lessons of make-up time per student per make-up day. Make-up lessons are scheduled on a first-come basis and limited to the teachers availability. There will be a $10 fee billed at the time of scheduling to be paid to the teacher for their time for each half-hour of make-up time on the make-up days. IF after registering for a A Make-Up Day the teacher finds an opening in their schedule, they will contact you to see if you would like to make up the lesson at that time. This is always at the teachers discretion.
If you miss your scheduled make-up lesson, you will forfeit any right to a further make-up of that lesson.
To schedule a Make-Up Lesson, please go to www.MusicConnectionDanvers.com/make-up.
Instructor Missed Lesson-Substitute
The studio reserves the right to provide a qualified substitute or schedule a timely make-up session for lessons cancelled or changed by an instructor at no extra cost to you . If the instructor cannot provide a timely make-up option, the lesson may be made up in the slower summer months. In the case where no reasonable make-up is available, a lesson credit will be issued.
Withdrawing From Lessons
- 2-week notice required.
- Complete the Withdrawal Form at the front desk or on our website.
- No monetary refunds will be granted. (except in the case of teacher cancelations)
- If any pre-paid lessons remaining after the 2-weeks will be saved as a credit. (May be transferred).
- Automatic payments will be discontinued after any unpaid balances are met.
- When you or a family member returns for lessons, no Registration Fee will be required.
Failure To Show
If you fail to show for 2 lessons in a row without contacting us or responding to our communication, you will be removed from the schedule and any deposits will be applied or a credit card or checking account on file will be charged accordingly. Automatic payments will be discontinued. There are no refunds for missed lessons.
Instructor Missed Lesson-Substitute
Due to unexpected circumstance, your instructor may be absent. The studio reserves the right to provide a qualified substitute or schedule a timely make-up session for lessons missed at no extra cost to you . If the instructor cannot provide a timely make-up option, the lesson may be made up in the slower summer months. No credit or refund will be given for instructor cancelled lessons.
If the studio is closed due to inclement weather, students will be invited for special make-ups which could include private or group lessons. If a timely make-up option cannot be provided, the lesson may be made up in the slower summer months. No credit or refund will be given for cancelled lessons due to inclement weather.
*Please Note: We DO NOT follow the Danvers School schedule. We will make our own judgement on whether to close. if you are unsure, please call or email us. We will send out appropriate information at that time.
The Music Connection will be closed on the following days:
- Labor Day – September 2, 2019 *Lessons made up on Monday Nov. 19, 2018
- Thanksgiving Break* – Nov. 26 – 30, 2019 *Lessons will run on Monday Nov. 20th only as a make-up day for Labor Day, September 4th.
- Winter Holiday Break – Dec. 23 – Jan. 5, 2019
- Memorial Day – May 25, 2019
We will be OPEN for all other Monday holidays not listed here as well as February, March, and April vacations.