When signing up for lessons at The Music Connection, we are reserving a time slot on a teachers schedule just for you. The teacher has committed their time to it as well. If you miss that time, you are still required to pay for that slot as the teacher cannot put a new student in that slot.
There are No Refunds for missed lessons*.
Rescheduling a missed lesson is not guaranteed and at the discretion of the teacher.
However, there are a few options if the case should arise.
• Taking the lesson online at the scheduled time.
• Taking the lesson online at another time. (at teacher’s discretion)
• Optional available times on the teachers schedule.
• Reschedule Days.
First Step: You must fill out the Cancel/Reschedule Form below.
A rescheduled time will be considered if the following conditions apply:
- • Cancellation must be made prior to or before 12:00 PM of the day of the lesson in order to be eligible for rescheduling.
- • No reschedule option will be available for a last-minute cancelation or a missed lesson with no prior notice.
- • If a teacher has an open time in their schedule they can opt to offer it as a reschedule time.
- • A teacher may also choose to offer a Reschedule Day. This would be in addition to their regularly scheduled times. In this case there will be a $10 fee payable directly to the teacher for their additional time in offering a rescheduled lesson time.
- • Student must be currently active. Discontinuing lessons forfeits any reschedule options.
- • Limit of 4 rescheduled lessons between September and June.
- • If you miss your rescheduled lesson, you will not be offered another option.
*In the case of teacher cancelation, or inclement weather forcing a closing, no-fee make-ups will be offered. In certain circumstances credits may be given.