2017 – 2018
|1 Lesson/Week||2 Lessons/Week||3 Lessons/Week||4 Lessons/Week|
$143 / Month
$273 / Month
$403 / Month
*10% discount off each additional half-hour lesson is factored into the monthly fee.
A one-time $25 family registration fee is due at the time of registration.
Pay For 3 Or More Months At One Time And Save! $5 per month for 1 Lesson/Week
– $10 per month for 2 or more lessons/Week
Single Lesson Pricing:
$37/half-hour or $70 / 1-hour
A student is continuously enrolled month-to-month in their given time slot. If a student enrolls during the month, a pro-rated pricing will apply. A two week notice is required to withdraw from lessons.
1) Automatic Withdrawal: From a credit card or a checking account 3 days in advance of the upcoming month. We do not accept debit cards. Instead a safer and preferred method is ACH processing from a checking account.
Please provide a voided check. *Please see front desk if you would like more information on that.
2) Cash or Check: You may pay monthly by Cash or Check payable at the first lesson of the month. A 2-week lesson deposit of $66 in a separate check is required at the time of registration. This will be held and returned or applied at the time of withdrawal. (see below) A $10 late fee will be attached to any payment made after the second lesson of the month.
If there is an opportunity to reschedule a lesson within the teachers regular schedule,we will make an effort to do so. If not the following cancelation/rescheduling policies apply.
- Any cancelled or missed lessons will have the opportunity to have them made up on make-up days throughout the year specified for each teacher.
- These days will be outside the teachers normal teaching schedule.
- You may sign-up for up to 1 hour of make-up time per student per make-up day.
- Make-up lessons are scheduled on a first-come basis and limited to the teachers availability.
- A $5 fee is required at the time of scheduling and will go directly to the teacher for each half-hour of make-up time.
- You can change your make-up lesson up to 48 hours in advance without any additional charge. If you miss yourscheduled make-up lesson, an additional $5 fee will be needed to reschedule.Withdrawing From Lessons• 2-week notice required.
• Complete Withdrawal Form at the front desk or on our website.
• No monetary refunds will be granted. (except in the case of teacher cancelations).
• If any pre-paid lessons remaining after the 2-weeks will be saved as a credit. (May be transferred). • If you have a deposit with us, it will be returned to you or applied accordingly.
• Automatic payments will be discontinued after any unpaid balances are met.Failure To ShowIf you fail to show for 2 lessons in a row without contacting us or responding to our communication, you will be removed from the schedule and any deposits will be applied or a credit card or checking account on file will be charged accordingly. Automatic payments will be discontinued. There are no refunds for missed lessons.
To schedule a make-up lesson, please see the front desk for the teacher’s make-up day lesson schedule.
Instructor Missed Lesson-Substitute
Due to unexpected circumstance, your instructor may be absent. The studio reserves the right to provide a qualified substitute or schedule a timely make-up session for lessons missed at no extra cost to you . If the instructor cannot provide a timely make-up option, the lesson may be made up in the slower summer months. No credit or refund will be given for instructor cancelled lessons.
If the studio is closed due to inclement weather, students will be invited for special make-ups which could include private or group lessons. If a timely make-up option cannot be provided, the lesson may be made up in the slower summer months. No credit or refund will be given for cancelled lessons due to inclement weather.
*Please Note: We DO NOT follow the Danvers School schedule. We will make our own judgement on whether to
close. if you are unsure, please call or email us. We will send out appropriate information at that time.
The Music Connection will be closed on the following days:
Labor Day September 4, 2017
Thanksgiving Break* Nov. 21 – 26, 2017 *Lessons will run on Monday Nov. 20th as a make-up day for Labor Day, September 4th.
Winter Holiday Break Dec. 23 – Jan. 1, 2018
Memorial Day May 28, 2017
We will be OPEN for all other Monday holidays not listed here as well as February, March, and April vacations.
Holiday closures are already factored into the schedule and fee structure. No make-ups are necessary. You will be notified in advance of any exceptions.
Go to the Lesson Registration Page